The Host Hotel for all HFR3 events is listed below, however please be sure to open the list of hotel options when making your hotel reservations as we have room blocks to offer Hearties at multiple locations for this year's event!  If you are looking for a roommate, check out the Chat page to connect!

 Photo by Ricardo Hubbs

Photo by Ricardo Hubbs

Host Hotel Information
Cascades Casino Resort
(Also known as Coast Hotels & Convention Centre)
20393 Fraser Highway
Langley, BC  V3A 7NA

Room options range from $99 - $179 CAD
(Taxes & Fees are additional and range from 15% - 20%)

Additional travel costs that may be incurred include transportation and food that are not included in your registration fee.


(To enlarge the document, click on the box in the center)


Please note that for the Sandman properties, you must contact the phone number listed (as opposed to utilizing their website) to get the Hearties rate.

If you are staying at hotels other than the host hotel, parking is free at the Cascades Casino Resort during our events on Friday and Saturday.


Nearby airports to host hotel:

Vancouver International Airport - YVR - 29 miles
Abbotsford International Airport - YXX - 17 miles

Border Crossing Information:

View travel information on the US Dept of State travel page to determine what documents you need.

Information is also provided by the Canadian Border Services Agency about what to expect at the border.


 Photo by Ardra Morse

Photo by Ardra Morse



Need help with transportation options to and from the airport?  Looking for options to get to your sightseeing locations?  The Vancouver Tourism website has a "Getting Around" page with helpful listings!




The Hearties Family Reunion committee received information on a couple of travel items: 

1)  There is a travel document called an Electronic Travel Authorization required for individuals traveling to Canada.  Please note, if you are from Canada, or from the United States traveling with a valid U.S. Passport, this requirement does NOT apply to you.  This is for our Hearties coming in from around the world, or Hearties traveling from the U.S. with documents other than a U.S. Passport, (such as a Permanent Resident Alien).   Not all countries require the Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA), so we recommend that you go to this website to see if it is something you need.  It will give you cost information and it appears you can apply online.  

2)  Do you have a child traveling with you, but both legal parents are not traveling with them?  Please refer to this website that has helpful information regarding traveling internationally with children when both parents are not present.