Registration Opens: July 8, 2017, 10 a.m. EST/9 a.m. CST/8 a.m. MT/7 a.m. PST
Registration Fee: $225 USD
Read through all information on this page thoroughly prior to registering for HFR3!
We have room for 325 Hearties this time around!* The number of Hearties we can accommodate is based on many factors, including venue availability, lodging options, and costs, as well as making the experience as pleasant as possible for all Hearties in attendance.
Important reminders before you register:
- Forms of payment accepted: Credit or debit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, or American Express)
- Be sure you have read the refund policy completely (listed below).
- Full payment is required at registration.
- Have the following information for each attendee (three ticket maximum): Name, address, email address, t-shirt size (see size charts available at the bottom of this page), and payment. We will also ask if you've attended an HFR event in the past - this is for information purposes only.
- Registrations are not transferable to other individuals. If the event sells out, a wait list option is in place to allow a fair and equitable system for Hearties should a ticket become available (further waiting list information listed below).
Refund Policy: $100 of the registration fee is non-refundable. If you need to cancel, you must do so in writing no later than Sept. 20, 2017 (which is thirty days in advance), to have the remaining portion of your registration fee refunded. Cancellations made Sept. 21, 2017 or later are not eligible for a refund. Cancellations must be made in writing to email@example.com. Tickets are non-transferable.
Your registration fee includes:
- Admission to the Hearties Launch Party, Meet the Stars, and Hope Valley Tour
- Bus transportation to set for the Hope Valley Tour
- Hors D'oeuvres at the Hearties Launch Party
- Lunch during the Meet the Stars event
Waiting List: We are sold out. If you would like to be added to the waiting list, follow the link below and then click "Register" on the Eventbrite page to complete your contact information. Please note the following prior to adding yourself to the waiting list:
- One waiting list request must be completed per person that you are requesting a ticket for.
- Review your contact information for accuracy as this will be the ONLY way we contact you should a spot open up.
- Check your email on a regular basis, because if a spot becomes available, you will be sent an email and have 48 hours to respond to claim your spot(s). If the spot is not claimed, we will move on to the next person on the list.
- Do not sign up more than once on the waiting list. The only time this is acceptable is when there is more than one individual in your party. The names of each individual should be added to waiting list if you need more than one ticket.
* Due to overwhelming response and after consulting with the venue and reassessing capacity, an additional twenty-five tickets were released from the waiting list. Individuals have already been notified.
T-shirt Size Charts
Each registration includes a t-shirt. We ask that you review the size charts provided below, and be sure to have the size preference for each individual when you are registering. There is one labeled "Youth" for children, one labeled "Ladies," and a generic size chart that is a Men's style t-shirt.
Review and choose carefully, as we are unable to accept any size change requests prior to, or at the event.
Please note: HFR Administration reserves the right to decline the registration application of any Heartie if their attendance is determined to be a risk to the safety of any attendees. If such a determination is made, the registration will be refunded in full and the ticket released back to the general population.
Please direct any questions regarding registration to firstname.lastname@example.org.